At the end of its 10th anniversary, a look back at how a French label and its aggressive electro sound took over the U.S. club scene and rewired a countrys perception of what dance music could be.
Jus✞ice for all
Oh so thankful for:
1) That feeling when you step outside and the smell of the air takes you back to a seemingly insignificant moment in the past.
2) Those chills down your spine when you hear a particular segment of a song
3) The breakfast-cart-man in front of NYU who always gives me free donuts with my coffee
4) Long dashes, colons, and semicolons because if it weren’t for them, my life would just be one really long run-on sentence,
5) The fact that my second hand camera, lens, and bag are still holding up. STILL. after all this time.
^Sweet sweet sweet photographers at Governor’s Ball 2013. some of the most talented/humble people I know.
The internet is already teasing me with the idea of summer festivals.
The plan is to get over the hardest semester of my life in the spring, then road trip around the US during summer to cover a jillion festivals.
The (tentative) hit list:
if anyone knows of any other smaller festivals please please please let me know about them.
^Kings of Leon